We hope that you and your families have gotten through this crisis in good health and are working your way back to “new normalcy”. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
INFECTION CONTROL AND YOUR SAFETY
We believe we have the responsibility to keep you and our team safe at all times. We are already compliant with the latest guidelines from the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. We have always gone above and beyond the recommended infection control guidelines and have implemented the following:
- Medical grade air-purifiers and high-speed evacuation systems with HEPA-13 air filtration systems throughout the office that eliminate bacteria, viruses, and harmful aerosols.
- Medical grade non-toxic sprays to clean the office and treatment rooms between every patient.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the office and a sneeze guard has been added at the reception counter
- Our team shall be using optimal Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including N95 masks, Level 3 surgical masks, isolation gowns, scrub caps, and face shields – caring for you all with WARM SMILE 🙂
New appointment protocols to maximize social distancing are as follows:
- Appointments shall be re-confirmed 24-48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment – it shall have to be via personal phone conversation.
- Pre-appointment screening questionnaire shall have to be completed by ALL – a link shall be sent via text and email. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if this step has not been completed. These same questions shall be asked on the day of your appointment.
- If you are sick and do not feel well, please inform the office as we have reserved a time specifically for you and we will reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arrival, remain in your car and call the office to let us know you are here. We will inform you when to come to the office to minimize contact with others.
- Please come with face-covering/mask; googles/eyewear; blanket if you tend to be cold as office temperature shall be on the cooler side (we no longer shall be providing protective eyewear and blankets for your comfort).
- We will be taking your temperature upon your arrival; if your temperature is recorded above 100.4 F the appointment shall be rescheduled for a later date. As everyone’s safety is a priority you shall be greeted with team members wearing gloves, mask and facial shield, and a Warm Smile 🙂
- Once in the office, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and escorted directly to the treatment room.
- An oral pre-rinse will be utilized to reduce germ exposure.
- You will be escorted out of the treatment room wearing appropriate PPE.
- Payment arrangements shall be discussed prior to the appointment to minimize your stay in the office.
** Even with all these changes, we promise that you will still receive the same compassionate, meticulous, and individualized care you always have. As a neighborhood small business, we are so grateful that you continue to place your trust in our dental practice, and we are incredibly excited to welcome you all back with a passionate commitment to serving you and the community with Smiles (behind our masks).
As always, we are available by phone and text in the case of dental health emergency after hours. We are also available to any of your family members and friends that may have any dental concerns or would like to enjoy health and smile 🙂
All the best and good health to you, your families, and loved ones!